Tuesday 13 March 2012

Thank you.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my previous post - I really appreciate your responses. And let me say that I am a) not surprised by the overwhelming consensus from you all, and b) utterly in agreement.

As I said - I have no idea how much power I have in this situation, and as soon as negotiations start it may be indiscreet to blog about them... but for what it's worth - I will do my absolute best to stick to my guns.

I really only wanted to garner your responses, so I've taken the post down now. Given the situation, I thought it was more politic not to leave it there for ever, especially since it's now served its purpose. I hope that doesn't seem cowardly.

And again - thank you all.

2 comments:

  1. Sol Loreto-Miller13 March 2012 at 10:30

    Thank you for listening – and good luck, we're all with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not cowardly at all, and I hope your editor sees things your way :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete