Friday 13 July 2012

Oh, and another thing...

Honestly. You wait months for a blog post and then two come along at once.

I discovered this song a few days ago (it's the hidden track on Rose, by Rose) and have been listening to it continuously. Or, as I suppose I should say, en boucle.


It's got a lovely obsessive walls-closing-in-on-you feeling - next time I'm heartbroken I will no doubt appreciate it even more, but right now I really love it despite being quite happy, thank you.

So anyway. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I liked that, thank you. Though my musical tastes are generally rather more cheesy, so I'm not sure I'm a huge fan.

    I fed and fed your damn skyfish but they didn't explode. Just got a bit fatter. I now suspect it's a cyber-myth that they explode. Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete